To the rubber products manufacturers, chemical, machineries and equipment suppliers in Kedah, Penang and Perak,
In line with the government efforts to support the rubber products manufacturing industry, the Malaysian Rubber Products Manufacturers’ Association (MRPMA) intends to organize a seminar for the rubber products manufacturers in the Northern region to disseminate current information on government policies which are relevant to the industry.
The details of the seminar are as per below :
Date : 14th December, 2018
Time : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya
No. 11, Lebuh Tenggiri 2,
Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya,
13700 Perai, Pulau Pinang
Registration Fees : RM 50 per participant plus one complimentary participant
The topics to be discussed will include the following :
1. Sales and Service Tax for Rubber Goods
2. Policy of Foreign Workers for the Manufacturing Sector
3. Government Incentives of Industry 4.0 for the Rubber Products Manufacturing
4. SME grants to support the SMEs
5. Creating an eco-system to help industry players in bringing their
business to the next level
6. Tax Deduction for Promotion of Export
7. Latest Research Findings of the Malaysian Rubber Board for Commercialization
8. 2019 Incentives and Promotion Programs of MREPC
9. Guide on Waste Management System
The registration fee including lunch and coffee break is RM 50 per head. For each paying participant, another person from the company can participate free of charge. As places are limited, please register early preferably before 3rd December, 2018.
Meanwhile, please feel free to come back to us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us at 03-5631 6150/6151 for any further clarification.